What you'll need:
- I got mine in the spring at Ardene for $8
Spray Adhesive Glue
- I bought Elmers Spray Adhesive from Canadian Tire $7
- This one is from Curry's, large bottle of Bronze glitter $3. On a side note, I went to 2 Dollaramas today and they were sold out of glitter...
- rolls on sale at Dollarama for $1
Total cost: $19
Now lets get to it!
1. Crumple up the newspaper and stuff it inside the boots to keep the shape
2. Use the masking tape to cover the zipper and any other part of the boot that you do not want glittered
3. Spray the adhesive glue on a section of the boot and then sprinkle glitter over it.
4. Repeat step 3 as many times as is necessary till the entire boot is covered.
Now that your boots are all glittered you can feel free to add any other creative touches to make it just right. I'm lazy so I will probably just add the leg pieces from my Caribana costume to the front of the boots and call that it, lol.
Feel free to email me at email@example.com to share your homemade blinged out boots!